Welcome to the CNC Maker Zone Forum. We are a community for both the CNC Professional and Novice. Why wait another moment? Register today, and get started! Best of all, it's FREE!!!

1. If you have the skills to write topical articles for money let us know. If you want to help moderate the site let us know.

Kaizen Foam – Fast, Easy and Beautiful Tool Storage

Discussion in 'News' started by cncguy, Jan 19, 2016.

1. cncguy

cncguy Administrator

Blog Posts:
    Tucson AZ
    Look at this uber organized setup cart. If you’re tired of tool drawers looking like a rats nest made of steel you’ll appreciate this shop tip. Unfortunately, it kind of trumps our previous tip of using a lot of magnetic mounts. However, we’re willing to admit that Kaizen Foam from Fastcap is the best choice [...]

Continue reading...

2. Engineer_Machinist

Engineer_Machinist Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    SE WA
    I worked in industry that used this everywhere. Definitely gets things organized but the downside it takes up a bunch more space. I think for certain tools and components its a great option for the home shop, but definitely not for everything.

3. Dave Sohlstrom

Dave Sohlstrom Newbie

Blog Posts:
    Ariel, WA
    As Rory says there is a lot of wasted space. I also went to there website to check pricing. Not cheap, the 20mm black is 10.99 per sheet. Would turn into a lot of money if you were doing a lot of drawers.
    Could be good for custom boxes for tools you want to keep ultra safe.

Dave
    Ariel, WA