Growing machinist, CNC , wood router , metal working , wood working , cad , lathe maching and manufacturing forum
Cut the parts out, will post finished and installed pice...
Came out nice, heavy S.O.B.
Who is making money with their CNC machine?
We are still working on a new color and layout, we welcome any input. The new layout will be rolled out in a few days. We are keeping the site simply, clean and fast. We are looking for members and hope that you will help us make the site grow!
Let see what you have built or are in the process of building.
Scout II cutouts for Gorilla fender flares. I cut the inner and outer fenders out and stitch welded the outer and inner fender lips. Next I skinned the inner fender with sheet metal for a cleaner look and welded in as well. Floated the outside of the fender with a very, very thin coat of filler. Came out pretty well, and should look really clean when the rig is painted... here are the pics
We are giving-away a STEPCRAFT-1/300 - Desktop 3D-System
- Universal CNC model-making machine for creative modellers
- Turn your ideas into machined products in no time
- Stable, compact, accurate and fast
- Various accessories tools available
- Various materials can be processed
- As a kit easy and quick to assemble. Only screwed together - done!
- Complete equipment
- Reliability and durability due to high quality components
- Compact and space-saving machine design
- Easy connection to PC
- Made in Germany with warranty
Post any tips and thoughts on the Fusion 360 software.
Just In! Post off topic discussions
Please Post off topic discussions in this section only.
Page 8 of 11